September 10, 2012

Awkward Space

We have this funny little shelf over our kitchen sink. No window, just a little shelf that's not strong enough to hold anything substantial. But there is a large amount of empty space from the shelf to the ceiling. I've been working on it for a while now, just little tweaks here and there. 

I decided that hanging something above the shelf (rather than placing something tall on the shelf) would work best. 
So up went a non-working beaded chandelier that I found at a flea market 3 years ago.
Add in a little art swap via and some fresh fruit...Ta Da!


Now who is going to make me pancakes?

2 comments:

  1. Now who is going to make me pancakes?
    I will... if you call me "darling," darling.
    - The Beard

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy! I just posted about decorating an awkward space on my blog too! I think we have the same brains!

    xo, Kelli @ AHPCH

    ReplyDelete